Naughty And Nice Holiday Window Boxes

I’m so excited to share my Naughty And Nice Holiday Window Boxes with you! We built the boxes a couple summers ago but this is the first year I’ve decked them out for Christmas.
how to make naughty and nice holiday window boxes, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
It all started when I saw this garden flag at Lowe’s. You can’t see in this pic but “Team Nice” is on the back. Cute, right? I didn’t have a place in my yard that would show off both sides so I decided to buy two and use them as features in my window boxes.
I started by shortening the stand so my flag would hang at the right height for the window box. (Visit the blog to see exactly how I did it.)
Then I filled the boxes with two different types of greens using these wood picks.
I added inexpensive ornaments for a pop of color and garland lights for a little twinkle.
The end result makes a big impact and looks so cozy when I pull up to the house every day.
Get all the details and a full tutorial on the blog.
Abi Zimmerman

• Swan Road Designs

Since it appears you have 3 window boxes, I'd add a third flag/sign..."Undecided." Might pay to cover all options at Christmastime. :)

• Hannah V

I love this!