Easy DIY Vintage Printed Dictionary Artwork

$5

Printed Dictionary pages are hot items and top sellers on Etsy. If you have a printer, you can easily create your own that fits your decorating style.
If you have a printer, you can easily create your own that fits your decorating style.
Search for old Dictionaries. I find them all the time at estate and garage sales for just a couple of bucks.
Cut the page with an exacto type knife for a clean edge. Tape your page to a piece of printer paper.
Print your image. It could be a saying created using picmonkey, an Vintage image you found, or ephemera you find. *always print a test page to make sure it is centered.*
You can even create a smaller side picture to match the theme you are trying to achieve. We printed a page with a monocle and moustache. I found the page with 'monocle' as an index header. I then created the sidebar photo and added a pretty font to create a vintage ephemera feel to age the dictionary page.
These are cheap and easy custom gifts you can give.
Noting Grace