DIY Clear Ornament Hanging Chandelier

$25
This was one of those projects that started out being one thing and morphed into another. You know the kind right? Not going to lie. This was a bit of a pain in the you-know-what, but we're fairly happy with the end results!
These were the starting materials. Sparkly, glittery mini lights and clear ornaments.
Using fishing wire (and jewelry thread) on a wire wreath form, I wove the ornaments into a cascading pattern. I alternated the lengths of the wire and tried to mix up the ornament sizes as much as possible.
Covering up the wreath form proved the most difficult, but I ended up using boughs from our yard. From this angle you can still see the form a bit underneath, but it's because I'm squatting down to get the full picture! When standing, you can't see it at all.
Thanks for checking out our post! For more on how this and our other projects have come together, please visit our blog www.diypassion.com
DIY Passion

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 19 questions

Comments

2 of 203 comments
Next