Repairing Cracks in Concrete: 7 Minutes is All You Need

Doing fall preventive maintenance should include taking care of all the small or large cracks in your concrete driveway, steps, or walkways.
I recently did a small project that as you'll discover is pretty darn easy and can stop cracks from turning into bigger headaches.
If you have small horizontal cracks you can use concrete filler to seal them tight. Larger cracks should use polyfoam tubing as a filler then concrete filler on top-kinda like adding ketchup to a hot dog :).
Click on this link because I think you'll benefit from the tips as well as my headless home repair tutor video (hey, it's tough producing these short movies by yourself and plus, we're getting close to Halloween anyway) http://www.homerepairtutor.com/repairing-cracks-in-concrete/
repairing cracks in concrete 7 minutes is all you need, concrete masonry, home maintenance repairs
Home Repair Tutor

• Angie Sinderson-Janovich

This is sort of wrong. Clean joint...backer rod a smidge bigger than the width (no sharp objects to put it in - otherwise you will have gassing/bubbles) do not slop it in as shown. Tool it in concave. Let dry/no moisture for at least 24 hours. Never sand to fill in the joint. Check your slope...self leveling or not. Trust me it is a big deal.

• Angie Sinderson-Janovich

Buy a polyurethane. They have many colors available. Sonneborne NP or Vulkem are the best.