DIY Frugal Tub Scrub

Just a few simple (and frugal) ingredients to get your tub clean.
Just a few simple (and frugal) ingredients to get your tub clean: http://www.mommysavers.com/c/t/192688/frugal-tub-scrub

21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Susie

• Sherrie
    Sherrie

Good recipe. I really am a big believer in Dawn dish soap. You can also use a little squirt of Dawn to wash wood floors, remember to dry them, tile floors and I have used Dish soap mainly dawn to clean houses that people are allergic to everything. If you want supper shiny if you dry it everything will be supper shiny. Vinegar is not good for everything! And I am one of vinegars biggest fans. Remember vinegar is a acid. It is great for hard water build up, using as a softener in a washing machine all sorts of things. It is not good for wood floors, new tiled floors and in some cases the new tiles,travertine tile it will etch and destroy it even a weak solution over time. If you already have problems with grout that is damaged this will do even more damage. Use care when using vinegar. But Dawn is a wonderful cleaning product. Vinegar is when you use it right. Test. Spot everything before using, : )

• Melissa Boone
    Melissa Boone

I'm going to try it today