Angie Forte
Angie Forte
  • Lascassas, TN

Easy Corrugated Metal Pumpkin Fall Decor

Making a corrugated metal pumpkin is quick and easy. An 8' sheet of metal is about $10 at the local hardware store and could make several. Check it out here: tinyurl.com/9nh7lhn
Corrugated Metal Pumpkin
Corrugated Metal Pumpkin
Angie Forte

• Karen champagne

What did you use ro cut the tin

• Angie Forte

Hi Karen, I used tin snips but gave up because they made short choppy cuts. This metal was very thin and I was able to use a cheap pair of scissors that I didn't care to dull by cutting the metal. Hope that helps!

• Angie Forte

• Vickie

wonder if cheap kitchen shears would work -- ?

• Sharon basey

jigsaw

• Lori Beard Snider

We've used a grinder with cutting wheel. It seems to cut cleaner without warping the tin.

• Kim Stanton Lewis

Do you think a dremel would work?

• Vickiey Hale

What kind of paint did you use for the pumpkins?

• Susan

Looks great but I have dogs that run around and this would be a disaster waiting to happen! I can easily imagine them ending up with stitches.

• Angie Forte

Thanks Susan. We have 3 dogs that run around our yard. They've never been interested in messing with it and we've had no problems with it being a danger to them. My kids have also handled it when we've bring it out/put it away for the season, no problems. Hope that helps.

• Eclectic Red Barn

What a clever idea. need to make some for fall.