Sharon B
Sharon B
  • Central Square, NY

My Halloween Decorating So Far

Saw some ideas on Hometalk and my own
Finished entry
Finished entry
my halloween decorating so far, curb appeal, flowers, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor
Some inside
Some inside
Took pumpkin and cut bottom out of it, got a funny looking one, before stalks are up
Had all decorated and changed .....took bistro table and chairs out back and brought out my wood bench
Before I had stalks and wood boxes w flowers in
Rearranged this later as u will see w wood bench, looks more Fall
On my mantle
On my mantle
Before rearranging porch and adding stalks and mums
Crystal lights
Crystal lights
With stalks and mums now, finished with bench
Mums on ladder and gourds
Mums on ladder and gourds
This is moved over the top of plant on left now
By entry
By entry
In front of house
In front of house
On porch before rearranging
On porch before rearranging
On porch at entry
On porch at entry
On door
On door
Between two garages
Between two garages
See my pinkish pumpkine, bistro set went out back and bench came in front
My entry door mat
My entry door mat
Inside on back of door
Inside on back of door
We are so tired from helping mom change things
Now we all can rest, it is all done......until tomorrow!!!  Gracie and Ginger say "good night"
Now we all can rest, it is all done......until tomorrow!!! Gracie and Ginger say "good night"

• Susan S

@Sharon B - I just sent you an email thru HT - but in essence, what I said was that I think we've got too many Indians and not enough chiefs - @Miriam I - is OUR CHIEF so I think you need to turn to her at this point to help you with this. IF IT IS YOUR POST AND NOT TERI U'S POST you should be able to delete it. I sorta suspect it's actually Terri U's post and not yours. I see grey pumpkins on hers, I see orange pumpkins on yours????????

• Sharon B

@Susan S Thk u understand for sure, I think we almost have it now but if not will contact Miriam, was not my post it is my overview where they r, thk u and is hers