Using Glass Markers to Paint on Plates -- THINK PINK

I used the new glass markers from Deco Art to paint on some plates and a vase. I absolutely love the way the plates turned out. Some flowers, pink zebra, and a gray faux bois. I freehanded all of the painting. The markers give excellent control so it is easy to paint freehand. You can bake your creations and then they are dishwasher safe. So this one is easy and perfect for a quick evening project. You can come up with any design imaginable and put it on a plate, vase, or anything glass.
Plate painted with glass markers
Plate painted with glass markers
I think my favorite is the pink zebra or maybe the grey faux bois.  It is so hard to decide!
I think my favorite is the pink zebra or maybe the grey faux bois. It is so hard to decide!
These are perfect for a quick project as the markers allow you to paint fast and accurate!
Angie CountryChicCottage