Colleen Jorgensen
Colleen Jorgensen
  • Placerville, CA

Cherry Blossom Tree Mural in Baby Girl's Room

Trees are always the most requested item for a wall mural. But this pink cherry blossom tree was special. The mommy wanted some blossoms 'falling', as a nod to her father who recently passed.
That's the best part of custom painting - adding personal and meaningful touches.
cherry blossom tree mural in baby girl s room, bedroom ideas, home decor
Colleen Jorgensen

• Susan S

What a shame for the homeowners!! I like the fact that the colors are all very soft and almost faded looking - you are truly a talented artist to achieve this look!! What kind of paint did you use?

• Laura Strack

This is gorgeous Colleen!

• Colleen Jorgensen

@Laura Strack Thank you! This was for the baby sister of the boy I did the safari mural for (my largest mural ever). Unfortunately, about 2 months after I finished the cherry blossom mural, they moved down to L.A. and sold this house. I've often wondered what the new buyers did but I think they probably painted both rooms out. :(