Office Chanukah Decorations

My coworkers and I stayed after work yesterday to decorate our office in the holiday spirit. We're located in Israel and it's a primarily Jewish office, so our decorations were Chanukah themed for the most part.
We hung some of our decorations from the ceiling in the main entrance lobby of the office - candles, dreidels, and snowflakes.
This is a sign that says "Happy Chanukah" in Hebrew, and under it is a paper cutout of a chanukiah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_(Hanukkah)). We also cut out paper candles, which we can add one of each day to the chanukiah to represent that night's candle.
This dreidel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreidel) is made by cutting out two outlines of dreidels and then cutting a line in the middle of each, one from the top to the middle and the other from the bottom to the middle. They then fit together nicely to form a 3D spinning shape.
This is a classic, a coffee-filter snowflake. Just fold your coffee filter into a triangle and cut patterns in it, and it opens into a beautiful snowflake! Perfect for any winter-themed decoration, anywhere!
We made a lot of these colorful dreidel cutouts to put all over the walls. It gives the area a fun, colorful atmosphere. We put a few more on people's doors and the refrigerator in the kitchenette - and my coworker put one on my computer screen :)

• Polly Zieper

Where did you get the Hebrew stencils, by the way?

• Polly Zieper

@Witty Tzipporah I envy you, every time I want to make something for my kids' teachers or help them with a project I have to borrow the teacher's stencils. I think its time to get my own.

• Shui

What material did you use for the project?