Office Chanukah Decorations

My coworkers and I stayed after work yesterday to decorate our office in the holiday spirit. We're located in Israel and it's a primarily Jewish office, so our decorations were Chanukah themed for the most part.
office chanukah decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
We hung some of our decorations from the ceiling in the main entrance lobby of the office - candles, dreidels, and snowflakes.
This is a sign that says "Happy Chanukah" in Hebrew, and under it is a paper cutout of a chanukiah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah_(Hanukkah)). We also cut out paper candles, which we can add one of each day to the chanukiah to represent that night's candle.
This dreidel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreidel) is made by cutting out two outlines of dreidels and then cutting a line in the middle of each, one from the top to the middle and the other from the bottom to the middle. They then fit together nicely to form a 3D spinning shape.
This is a classic, a coffee-filter snowflake. Just fold your coffee filter into a triangle and cut patterns in it, and it opens into a beautiful snowflake! Perfect for any winter-themed decoration, anywhere!
We made a lot of these colorful dreidel cutouts to put all over the walls. It gives the area a fun, colorful atmosphere. We put a few more on people's doors and the refrigerator in the kitchenette - and my coworker put one on my computer screen :)

• Polly Zieper

Where did you get the Hebrew stencils, by the way?

• Polly Zieper

@Witty Tzipporah I envy you, every time I want to make something for my kids' teachers or help them with a project I have to borrow the teacher's stencils. I think its time to get my own.

• Shui Haber

What material did you use for the project?