Jasmin
Jasmin
  • Canada

Framed Rustic Charm

I found some old Blue prints scrunched up in a dresser we bought to makeover. See more at www.facebook.com/gypsybarn. After I opened them, had them scanned at a high resolution, pulled them into a digital imaging program and fixed all the rips and creases, I enhanced the font to make them readable again and had them printed to size to fit these p;d windows that fantastically enough, we salvaged from an old Boat house a few months back. So now the prints on how to build this old boat, can live on for many many more years to come!
Shot from one side - www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
Shot of the other side- www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
Prefect imperfections add so much rustic charm to it. I could have knocked out the glass for a cleaner look, but this was fitting! - www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
A close up of that glorious chippy wonder - www.facebook.com/gypsybarn
closeup of the text - www.facebook.com/gypsybarn

• Homeroad

I love this and the fact that it is about boats from a boat house window makes it that much more special!

• Avitaathome

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing :)