How to Make a Christmas Ornament Wreath With a Wire Hanger

I know what you're thinking: "Oh great, another Christmas ornament wreath tutorial," BUT my tutorial comes with a twist! I made my wreath one-handed. That's right, a glue gun in one hand and a cocktail in the other. Hazardous, perhaps, but my point is if you prefer your projects to be rather quick and effortless...so much so that you can slam down a shot of tequila while working on it, then read on my friend...
These wreaths are SO easy and inexpensive to make.
All you'll need is a wire coat hanger, a glue gun, Christmas garland swag,
and some ornaments (cocktail is optional).
I found most of my ornaments at the Dollar Store. A handful of the larger red ones were given to me by my mom a few years ago. For the ornaments, you'll want to use a variety of sizes, textures, and colors. I used around 50 ornaments to complete this project.
The collage below is a step-by-step guide of how to create your own ornament wreath.
Approximately $9.00 and 30 minutes later and I've got myself a pretty and festive holiday wreath! Now go grab your glue gun (and a bottle of wine).

Delightfully Noted

• Kitty

Do you string each bulb onto the wire,or just the base amount, then glue the others to the ones already there?

• Vickie

I tried gluing plastic ornaments ( purple, green and gold) to make a Mardi Gras wreath and the glue I used fell apart in about a month! And I used gorilla hot glue sticks! Very disappointing to say the least. So that project is put in box until next year to try again. Any ideas what I did wrong?

• Tebello

can you actually do this in class and pleas give me more ideas to do in class for charismas , I love your idea

• Shannon

I did mine but they keep popping off and breaking into the floor. What am I doing wrong? I have less than 50 on there.

• Reina

Fun, easy!

• McGuinness4

I am definitely going to do this. A wire hanger, ornaments, glue gun and a glass of wine. I love this project.