French Country Chanukah Tea

Do you have a design style that defines you? While I am influenced by many styles, the one that most resonates with me is French Country, so for pretty much every holiday on the calendar, you will see my French influenced version of it. Thus, today I’ve set a Country French Chanukah tea.
The foundation of this look is an antique tea table set up by the fireplace, flanked by vintage French chairs. The ubiquitous blue and white associated with Chanukah fits so comfortably with this look.
The blue and white country floral on the sugar bowl and creamer epitomize this decorating style. Mixed with the vintage silver teapot, they are likely the most defining elements on this table.
The dreidel salt and pepper shakers are from Pottery Barn and drive home the Chanukah theme. Little cordial glasses with blue pops of color were found at Home Goods.
What could be more French than French blue plates? The distressing on the edges honors the casual nature of this style, as they’re serving up lovely Chanukah sugar cookies.
I did a simple update of my holiday mantel, switching out the red and gold glittered orbs and replacing with blues to complement the tea table. Also added to the mantel is my silver menorah, purchased in Jerusalem. For more photos and ideas on this look, please visit the blog.

Lory @ Designthusiasm