Andrea
Andrea
  • Kennesaw, GA

Striped Curtains from Shower Curtains

I wanted a pop of color for our office. Instead of painting stripes on white curtains, I found a striped shower curtain at Target and made my own window curtains.
striped curtains from shower curtains, home decor, reupholster, window treatments, windows
Andrea

• Jewellmartin

How about this? I have the prettiest peach shower curtains hanging on my utility room window. There is a wide ruffle that meets in the middle, but that makes it hard to close the curtains completely for privacy. I put little circles of Velcro on the correct sides, and now I can close the curtains during too bright sun and at night. And every time I go through the utility room to get to the garage, there is a soft peachy glow in daylight, or a pop of almost coral when I turn the light on. And no problem with mildew with the washer and dryer in the same room. Best wishes 😇

• Virginia-Ted Rye

I bought a shower curtain at Good will and e 2 nice valances for couple of dollars. I like all your ideals.

• Dolly Syrek

I used three shower curtains from West Elm (on sale) to do my doors and windows.
    Very easy to do.
    , Cornices and two side drapes Made from foam board and shower curtains