Debbie Harris
Debbie Harris
  • Montgomery, AL

Christmas Presents for My Workshop Friends

What do you give someone that you are teaching to be creative? Take a look at my solution and tell me what you think.
Before
Before
Knife blocks and Oil Cans for a creative Christmas
how to make a creative gift using a knife block, christmas decorations, crafts, painting, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
These are filled with useful supplies and tools, but you can customize them for anyone.
For all the people that say they can't.... I say yes you can. Just find someone close to you and ask for help. More than likely they will be honored.
Repurposing is a favorite amongst us, and we love to come up with neat ideas!
Keeps things neat and handy no matter what you have in it!
Customize the color, add some glitter or bling it all the way out!
My favorite thing to say to someone is "Yes you can"! To see more of my stuff check out my store at www.autumnaire.com or go to my blog at www.autumnaire.blogspot.com.
Merry Christmas!
Debbie Harris