Restoring my Deck

I used Deck Restore to reclaim my deck from the slivers. Love the outcome. This is my review with lots of photos.
Update: this decking job has not held up well. The main part of the deck looks fine still, but the steps have chipped and cracked. I'm not sure how I will go about fixing the flaws. Maybe another coat of the newer formula, but I'm not sure I want to invest any more in this brand.
restoring my deck, decks, outdoor living
The details on how it covers flaws
The details on how it covers flaws
In progress
In progress
Miranda @ Pressing On

• Ed Anderson

I noticed on your update, that you made reference to using the "new formula". If the new formula is Restore 10X or Restore 4X, I can tell you that the Restore 10X is exactly the same product that you originally used. It has only been "re branded" according to the Rust-Oleum Facebook page. Re-branded means they simply changed the name. The Restore 4X is the same as 10X, only it has less sand in it.

• Mercedes Kerezman

go to a paint store where they know what to suggest. I bought a marine grade gloss coating and it worked well after I applied a very good deck paint that was a color and it showed up every peice of dirt like my kitty paws