How to Install a Sheet Vinyl Floor

$200

In our small bathroom we installed this easy vinyl sheet floor, that looks exactly like tile, but is far less expensive, quicker to install, and easy to clean.
First, prep your room. We did this in a small bathroom, so we removed the vanity and toilet, which was part of our makeover plan. Remove the baseboards too if you have them. Then sweep and wash the floor.
Next, make a diagram of your room so you’ll know how to cut the vinyl. Just a simple one will work. Measure out each edge of the wall very exactly and write it down on the diagram. It helps if you have two people doing this.
After you have all the measurements, you’ll prepare the floor to be cut. Sheet vinyl flooring comes in large rolls. Select a space where you can roll out the entire piece.
After that, transfer the measurements to the floor, cut it out and install it. See more details on my blog post.

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Jessica @ Decor Adventures

• Lisas Rexstar
    Lisas Rexstar

This may be just what I need. Now, I have to find a pattern I like!

• Jenny
    Jenny
    Just now

Next time you need to replace the vinyl you will have the perfect template. Just lay this vinyl on top of the new and drawer round it.