Beth at Unskinny Boppy
Beth at Unskinny Boppy
  • Birmingham, AL

Devilish Dinner Party With DIY Halloween Chalkboard Art

Decorating for a ghostly Halloween dinner is fun, especially when you already have a lot of silver serving pieces. I used ripped cheesecloth instead of placemats and some black spider web fabric for another runner. Keeping a muted color scheme of white, black, grey, light blues and greens with a little hint of blood red in the grapes, wine and candles makes things look very haunting. I had SO much fun making the DIY chalkboard artwork. The "I'd turn back if I were you" board is on of my most favorite projects, ever.
decorating for a devilish dinner party with diy halloween chalkboard art, chalk paint, chalkboard paint, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor, I d turn back if I were you Warn your party guests of all the haunts lurking around your home by creating some fun Halloween chalk art with Krylon chalkboard paint
"I'd turn back if I were you!" Warn your party guests of all the haunts lurking around your home by creating some fun Halloween chalk art with Krylon chalkboard paint.
decorating for a devilish dinner party with diy halloween chalkboard art, chalk paint, chalkboard paint, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor, A Morbid Menu completes the scene
A Morbid Menu completes the scene.
decorating for a devilish dinner party with diy halloween chalkboard art, chalk paint, chalkboard paint, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Human skull under a cloche Mmmm appetizing
Human skull under a cloche. Mmmm appetizing.
Supplies needed for the chalkboard art.
Supplies needed for the chalkboard art.
I have a free printable for the design on my blog if you want to create one for yourself!
CLICK THE LINK to get the free printable!
Beth at Unskinny Boppy

• Jennifer Decorates

I LOVE IT! Halloween is so stinkin' fun! I love the ripped cheesecloth. What a great idea! For a cheap decorating idea, I don't dust the whole month of October! I mean really you can't buy real cobwebs. :)

• Kari

I Love it all - it has a real spooky/goth feel to my favorite holiday! This is such fun, I am heading over to see what other goodies you have on your blog!