My DIY OL - Uwe
My DIY OL - Uwe
  • Germany

Four Seasons Sign ( Autumn )

Hello, this great idea came to me in September, and now I want to share it here on Hometalk with you. Also, you can see the individual steps here.
four seasons sign from wood pallets autumn, crafts, pallet, seasonal holiday decor, woodworking projects
Sawing a piece pallet lengthwise through.
Then sawed right and left sides.
Drag it off.
Coat it in the color that you want.
Next, a wire attached with two screws on the back.
Then you take two boards,
and label each on both sides with what you want to make. I have it with spring, summer, autumn and winter labeled. For Christmas, Easter, etc. then you need correspondingly more boards. They are attached with a screw, then you can change the boards as needed quickly.
Here is the end result. The decoration consists of real natural flowers and leaves. For another year, then you take something corresponding thereto. How I decorate it to the other seasons, I will also like to show here. If all seasons were once decorated, there is finally a collage where you can view all seasons times together.
If any of you wish to imitate it, I hope you enjoy it.

My DIY OL - Uwe

• Rita

Can you show me what you put on the board for the other seasons?