I'd love to get a couple of Moroccan poufs for my living rm...Good or bad idea?

+7
I'd like to put them across from the couch on the opposite side of the coffee table. I'm thinking of navy blue/lattice pattern or gray/chevron. I'm wondering, though, if my living room is arranged the best way for this addition, or do I need a larger rug? Sisal instead of the Persian? Paint the paneling and bookshelves? Ideas would be greatly appreciated. (Oh, and ignore the pillows on the sofa, I'm changing them!)
i d love to get a couple of moroccan poufs for my living rm good or bad idea, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, Living rm with vintage mid century modern coffee table I love this so it s non negotiable
Living rm. with vintage mid-century modern coffee table. I love this, so it's non-negotiable!
i d love to get a couple of moroccan poufs for my living rm good or bad idea, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, View from doorway toward fireplace
View from doorway toward fireplace
i d love to get a couple of moroccan poufs for my living rm good or bad idea, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, Corner built in bookshelf by fireplace Paint the shelves and paneling
Corner built-in bookshelf by fireplace. Paint the shelves and paneling?
i d love to get a couple of moroccan poufs for my living rm good or bad idea, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, New sectional Old IKEA chair I love modern eclectic I d love a Barcelona or a Swan chair But color
New sectional. Old IKEA chair. I love modern/eclectic. I'd love a Barcelona or a Swan chair. But color???
i d love to get a couple of moroccan poufs for my living rm good or bad idea, fireplaces mantels, home decor, living room ideas, View of the new sofa from behind the IKEA chair there is an open doorway it s a split level home
View of the new sofa from behind the IKEA chair (there is an open doorway...it's a split level home)