Christmas Cityscape Light Display

Inspiration for this Christmas light display struck on a recent trip to Ikea.
christmas cityscape light display, christmas decorations, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
The silverware canisters and the glass vases are from Ikea.
An upcycled board from old garage shelving was used as a base.
We bought one single strand of Christmas lights that changes from white lights to colorful lights to use to make the silverware containers look more like the city at night.
We dressed it up a bit with the garland to give it more of a Christmas feel.
To see more of this project and all of my other Christmas DIY projects, please visit my blog.

• Lori

I echo Roberta. I want to do this so badly but I'm trying to get rid of things. I'm keeping this for next year and see how much stuff I can get rid of this year. It's so beautiful.

• Cheryl @ Artzzle

BEAUTIFUL, and great all-year-round!