Easy Christmas Kitchen Window Garland

Fast and Easy Holiday Decor http://creativecaincabin.com/2014/12/easy-kitchen-window-christmas-garland/
easy christmas kitchen window garland, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I had a few spare minutes Friday morning so I decided to head to the basement and grab my 3 favorite artificial pine trees. I purchased them at Michaels years ago and they’re still a favorite for me at Christmas time. They’re also an easy way to decorate, they came with the burlap sacks around the bottom so all I do every year is add ribbon around them to match the color theme I am using that year. This year I am using turquoise, rust, chocolate brown, and blush (you can see the tree done in those colors here.) The only other thing I did was add ribbon to a few blush colored ornaments and tied them to the curtain rod. I decided to keep with the rustic, natural element theme I was going with this year and opted for no additional trinkets on the trees.
I also kept my favorite rock on the window sill, for some reason I have a thing for rocks and drag home a few good ones every year.
Here’s some details on the kitchen: the light fixture is an exterior barn light that I painted with oil rubbed bronze spray paint, the countertops are black concrete with exposed aggregate, and the sink is an undermount black silgranite, the window sills are 8 inches deep. I love them for decorating purposes.
Do you add any Christmas decorations to your kitchen?
Dawn @ Creative Cain Cabin

1 comment