Old Sweater to Gold Napkin Rings

When you’re cleaning out your closets after you make your New Year’s resolution to get organized – don’t forget to save your old sweaters for crafting throughout the year.
There are loads of fun things you can make with recycled sweaters. Cover a jar and make a votive or vase. Cover a can for storage and so on. Make a heating pad and more.
After I cleaned out my closet last year, I saved this gold sweater that was heading for the donation bag. I liked the sweater but it was itchy and I can’t stand an itchy sweater. It may or may not have gotten a little tight around the middle but that’s a whole separate New Year’s Resolution…
For this project, I made some quick and easy napkin rings for the holiday season. These are super easy to make. Need more instructions. Check out the mini tutorial on my blog at the link below.

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Carolyn ~ homework

1 comment