French Farmhouse Vintage Christmas Mantel

This year I had fun creating our French Farmhouse Vintage Christmas mantel. It was the first year decorating with the planked fireplace wall so I could not wait to get started. I incorporated all the things I love and made it fun for my boys.
Vintage ice skates always make for great holiday decor. You can use them by themselves hanging from a post or make them the center of attention like I did by using a large picture frame and lights.
Here I used some lanterns I purchased from HomeGoods earlier in the year and inside placed my beloved blue vintage mason jars with candy cane striped candles.
Grain Sack striped stockings paired with buffalo check always make for a great combination. For a touch of whimsy I created a vintage themed tree and used one of my favorite finds this past year- a vintage toy truck which holds our Christmas Trees for sale.
To see more of our Christmas mantel please be sure to stop on by the blog!

These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
From My Front Porch To Yours