DIY Christmas Yard Sign

I have signs of quotes all over my house. I buy them every chance I get and I especially load up on them when I can find a good sale. I’ve even made a few of my own and you can check out that tutorial here. What I didn’t have were any signs or quotes outside in my yard. Yes, I know there are other ways to decorate my yard. I could try gnomes, trolls, or even those cute little stone rabbits and frogs, but
diy christmas yard sign, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
What You Need 1 Wooden Plaque, 1 Wooden Stake, Newspaper, Green Spray Paint, Gold Spray Paint, 2 Nails (long enough to go through the plaque and stake together), Hammer, Poster Alphabets, Clear Acrylic Spray Sealer
Lay newspaper on a flat, even surface and place plaque on top. Spray paint the front of the plaque in an even layer. Allow first coat to dry, then apply a second coat. Allow paint to dry, then set aside. Place the stake onto the newspaper. Spray paint the front of the stake in an even layer. Allow first coat to dry, then apply a second coat. Allow paint to completely dry.
Place the plaque face-down onto the newspaper. Place the stake face-down onto the back of the plaque, ensuring that the stake is centered on the plaque. Hammer in one nail near the top of the stake. Make sure that the nail does not go through the plaque. Holding the stake steady, nail in the second nail about 2 ½ inches below the first nail.
The Kreative Life

• Eileen Smith

Did u use stencils for the letters?

• Connie

I will be making this sign for this year & releasing my dog on anyone trying to steal it! 😈🎅