Marty's Musings
Marty's Musings
  • Greensboro, NC

Fall Decorating on a Budget

AutumnColors
Simple and thrifty ideas for fall decor from items around the house. I used a 3-tiered stand with fall picks on sale and pinecones and acorns from our neighborhood. I decorated our piano like a mantel (since we don't have one!) and used candle holders that were spray painted white with candles wrapped in burlap, ribbon and string. Other than the two pumpkins outside ($7 total) I spent
Mantel collection featuring a glass container with string wrapped balls and candles wrapped in burlap, ribbon and string.
Simple and thrifty: candles wrapped in burlap, ribbon and string.
No porch for us, but a nice little touch with marigolds still in bloom.
Pictures of the 3-tiered stand.
Pictures of the 3-tiered stand.
Picture of piano (pretended it was my mantel!)
Marty's Musings

• Suzy @ Worthing Court Blog

Loved seeing what you did with your tiered basket, Marty. It and the rest of your decor look so pretty! I bought one of those tiered baskets at GW and haven't been able to figure out what to do with it. Now I know! Thanks for the inspiration.

• Marty's Musings

You're welcome, Suzy. I did the same thing! I bought one at a yard sale and my family thought it was ugly :( I saw a pic on Pinterest and that was it!