Duke Manor Farm
Duke Manor Farm
  • Pendergrass, GA

Giving an old couch new life

Funny how a few cans of spray paint can turn an old metal outdoor couch into something really special! I bought this couch 2 years ago at a yard sale for $15.00, did'nt know how I was going to use it until this Fall. Everytime I look at it, Makes me love this time of the year even more!
giving an old couch new life, gardening, outdoor furniture, painted furniture
Before Shot of the couch
Before Shot of the couch
Duke Manor Farm

• Daisy@TX

I have a set of three Ballard Design metal couches Sofa Love Seat and Chair no cushions. I was about to put on sale on Craigs List and then I saw what you did!! I went to your blog and I fell in love!! Oh yes I'm going copy you! I have many cushions I was going to sell now I will recover. Thx for sharing!! I will try to do this before gets too cold.

• Wendy L. Schmidt

I always wonder where people do this spray painting. I don't have an area for it and I know the spray goes everywhere.

• Judy Gilland

You can paint outside if there’s no wind. Buy a big painters cloth or tarp for under the furniture to paint. Paint bottom first and let dry then flip over and finish off the top. Have fun.