TRD Interior Bath Design & Project Management

I have to stay busy in the Winter months. I also enjoy the concept of bringing outdoors inside. Can you see that in this project ?
First of 3 bathrooms with a wonderful client who was hands on with me for this simple yet extremely tasteful layout. Enjoy
trd interior bath design amp project management, bathroom ideas, home decor, Custom cabinets with Bisazza tile countertop and mirror frame complimented with polished chrome fixtures
Custom cabinets with Bisazza tile countertop and mirror frame complimented with polished chrome fixtures.
trd interior bath design amp project management, bathroom ideas, home decor, Love the color combinations as they reflect nature to the max
Love the color combinations as they reflect nature to the max.
trd interior bath design amp project management, bathroom ideas, home decor, Look how the Sugar Maple in the window fits right in with the room In Fall the window becomes an orange and rust shade
Look how the Sugar Maple in the window fits right in with the room. In Fall the window becomes an orange and rust shade.
trd interior bath design amp project management, bathroom ideas, home decor, The combination shower and bath with surround sound is way cool or hot should I say
The combination shower and bath with surround sound is way cool or hot should I say....

• Tony

Love the pink and green. Beautiful bathroom. WOW..

• Sherrie S

I love the serene look. The pink and green are beautiful. I did my room with too much pink so I just need to tone it down with a lovely green. You gave me a great idea @TRD Designs Ltd.