Adventures in Decorating
Adventures in Decorating
  • Stafford, VA

Christmas on My Mind

Are you crazy like me and already ready to start decorating for the holiday season? Do you change the look of your holiday mantel completely year-to-year? Please say yes to both and make me feel better! Wonder what I'll come up with this time ....
For a few years, vibrant seasonal colors, huge satin bows, gold beaded garland and nutcrackers galore graced our holiday fireplace.
Traditional holiday nuts served as the perfect perch in a glass vase for our shorter nutcrackers to stand guard a little easier.
Traditional reds, gold and greens fancied up faux green garland.
Last year, I softened it up a bit and went with muted reds, green and white ... dedicating it to Santa (per my then 5 year old son's request).
I'll have a find a spot for our "Believe" blocks again this year!  Hmmmmm.
I'll have a find a spot for our "Believe" blocks again this year! Hmmmmm.
What we do without string lights to add soft ambiance?
Adventures in Decorating

• Jean DiGiacomo

I know this is an older post but I LOVE those believe blocks. (I have the EXACT same Santa pic as you do!!) Are they still available? Thanks!!

• Sarah M

I too, change themes every year!...there are Christmas totes under every bed to prove it!..I'm running out of storage tote room, so this year I'm going to have to start rotating my themes and colors!....hahaha

• Kat2122842

I, too would like to purchase these Believe large blocks. Where??