At The Picket Fence
At The Picket Fence
  • Florence, KY

Don't be intimidated! A Corn Husk Wreath is easier to make than you think!

Corn Husks aren't just for tamales folks! Once soaked, they are pliable and perfect for creating a simply elegant fall wreath. I had never made a wreath before and found this to be so easy and the results well worth the effort. Stored in a plastic bag in our attic, it held it's shape beautifully to use again this year!
don t be intimidated a corn husk wreath is easier to make than you think, crafts, repurposing upcycling, wreaths
At The Picket Fence

• Temple Riddle

Made one this week. TY for great instructions. Didn't have pins so used stapler and it worked fine.

• Raq8319674

I did this tamale wreath a few years back. I added fall leafs and a bow to make it more colorful. Sorry no pics