Build a Pond(less) in a Day?

Absolutely! Rocky Mountain WaterScape teamed up with True Pump and Aquascape to build this feature in a day! Check out other water features on our website: www.rmwaterscape.com
A big plain front yard gets a makeover in one day!
Colorado has lots of wood to make a water feature look natural
This pondless split and went down either side of the front walk.

• Rocky Mountain WaterScape

Yes, Building Moxie. The water recirculates just like a pond.There is a basin underground at the low end that houses the pump and then the water is piped up to the top. Much less maintenance than a pond with all the beauty and sound. Many homeowners are choosing this for their landscapes over ponds today. You cannot have fish, but it is very easy to maintain. Depends on what is important to you.

• Christina Dorrego

I want to do this for my pond. I have it on stacked cement blocks, and I have to build a drain in the bottom. I have ducks and geese that use it daily....and you know what they do in there. Having the fountain with a filter to clean it will help tremendously. I plan to put some fish in there to keep mosquitos down too, but I figure they will be eaten regularly. I will add pond plants and then around it I will plant succulent ground cover....hopefully I can get an ecosystem going so I don't have to drain the water. Anyone have any ideas how to filter duck poop out (I can use the dirty stuff for my plants) ?