Shanty2Chic
Shanty2Chic
  • Colleyville, TX

DIY Canned Food Organizers

With a family of 7 to feed, my canned food stash was going a bit crazy. I designed and built wood organizers that rotate the oldest dates out first. I also built 2 different sizes. This one will hold up to 12 cans... Woohoo! The others will hold up to 7 and are stackable. This is the best thing to happen to my pantry in a long time! Plus... They cost under $5 a piece to build! You can see the full set of
diy canned food organizers, closet, organizing
Shanty2Chic

• Diana

I guess I must be lamebrain but I can't figure out how you made the boxes. Can you show us step by step of how you did them and what it actually looks like without the cans in it. Thank you it would help me so much and how do you store bags like rice and stuff and boxes any good ideas for that thank you

• Leo27047990

Why have the subscriptions by email been deactivated?

• Ivory

I am so in love with this, however, in our pantry we only have dry goods in there. All of our can goods are in a small closet turn pantry, In our basement. My hubby installed shelves in there which works wonderful. Do you have ideas for dry goods in kitchen pantry

• Pamela

I recycle all the large plastic or glass jars/bottles/etc. and use them to store rice, sugar, beans, cereal, etc.