Late to the party but you'll love these easy outside decorations!

This was our first year decorating with the new deck on the front of our house, a project people either seem to love or hate (you can read that lively discussion here on Hometalk). These decorations are easy AND inexpensive!
easy christmas outdoor decorations, christmas decorations, porches, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
I would love to have everything perfectly decorated outside but the truth is the bows on the wreaths look terrible and are in need of replacing. The wreaths themselves need a makeover, but I just didn’t have time to decorate the outside quite like I would have desired. Life happened and family was more important.
Our new deck exudes a southern invitation to sit down and relax! I simply added a few touches around the deck to spruce it up for Christmas
I went very a la natural with my decor this year, which you can tell by this simple 3 tiered stand filled with evergreens, pinecones and berries.
Our fence board Christmas tree replaced an old fashioned wreath and I love how it sets the tone for the true meaning of the holiday.
Since our center section of steps is a little bit narrower than the two side sections my husband suggested using these old Christmas tree luminaries as decoration. They line up perfectly in the shape of a Christmas tree and I used the green planters from this summer as a base.
This metal basket (a dollar yard sale purchase) also has a few inexpensive ornaments added to it. It doesn’t matter that they get rained on because the chipping paint just gives it a more vintage look.

Marty's Musings