Garden Lighthouse

I wanted to share this great project with everybody. My next door neighbor made this fantastic garden lighthouse for his front yard, and I love it. I don't have exact details on how he constructed it, but neither does he, he just figured it out as he went along. I do know he began by finding out the angles for on octagon, and building the base. He then added trim and painted it white. He hand cut shingles for the top portion on the base and hand glued all the rocks for the bottom. The light portion of the lighthouse is a solar garden light. It was a time consuming project but well worth the effort in my opinion! I hope you like it. Doesn't it look great in his garden?
Please visit my blog to see the project in it's entirety at www.swtboutique-home.blogspot.com
Thanks so much,
Stephanie
Here is the basic frame
Covered in hand cut shingles
All finished.

Stephanie Michaels

• Frank-E-Drews

How do I translate your blog into English????

• Mcloughmwa

I love this lighthouse that your neighbor made. It is exactly what I am looking for. Would he/she ever consider making one to sell? I would definitely love to purchase one from your neighbor. If not, can I please get the step-by-step instructions. Thanks, mcloughmwa@frontier.com

• Mcloughmwa

Hi, Love this lighthouse. I was wondering if your neighbor would be willing to make one for me and if so what the price would be. If not, then can I get the step-by-step instructions with the exact materials used. Thanks, Monika mcloughmwa@frontier.com

• Deanna

Is there any way you can post directions here? The link is to a foreign site...

• Mcloughmwa

Hi I absolutely love this lighthouse. It is exactly what I'm looking for. Would your neighbor ever consider making one to sell. If so, I would definitely buy it. If, not, please let me know what materials they used and the step-by-step directions. Thanks, Monika @ mcloughmwa@frontier.com