Think you can't afford cottage style? I say you can! How about under $40.00.

Have you passed by these beauties at thrift or yard sales?
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, My favorite bones to work with These are the easiest pieces to transform Don t believe me Check out my photos and posts
My favorite bones to work with! These are the easiest pieces to transform! Don't believe me? Check out my photos and posts!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, You pass these by on the side of the road thrift stores and yard sales But they can be the most beautiful transformations PLUS they are super cheap
You pass these by on the side of the road, thrift stores and yard sales. But they can be the most beautiful transformations. PLUS, they are super cheap!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, Bless her heart I wouldn t want anyone showing my spanx but you must see what a pretty painters drop cloth can do for a BU GLY outdated fabric Cheap and easy
Bless her heart! I wouldn't want anyone showing my spanx but you must see what a pretty painters drop cloth can do for a BU-GLY outdated fabric. Cheap and easy!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, Ahhhhhh fun and sturdy and OH so comfortable Truly made with quality and my family loved it s comfort It was hard to let the piece go I just wanted to share how a new look doesn t have to cost a ton
Ahhhhhh.......fun and sturdy and OH so comfortable. Truly made with quality and my family loved it's comfort. It was hard to let the piece go. I just wanted to share how a new look doesn't have to cost a ton!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, Believe me yet Look at those curves The dark wood tones under a shabby white paint Ahhhhhhh Cheap and easy and a whole new look
Believe me yet? Look at those curves. The dark wood tones under a shabby white paint.....Ahhhhhhh......Cheap and easy and a whole new look!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, Drop cloth slip covers Left over curtain fabric for the piping
Drop cloth slip covers. Left over curtain fabric for the piping!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, Look at the arms LOVE They are so smooth and so pretty Paint and slip covers For real
Look at the arms. LOVE! They are so smooth and so pretty! Paint and slip covers. For real!
think you can t afford cottage style i say you can how about under 40 00, painted furniture, Ready to transform your piece Give you ideas for other outdated pieces that could maybe have a new life I hope so
Ready to transform your piece? Give you ideas for other outdated pieces that could maybe have a new life? I hope so!
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com

• Martha Campbell

I KNEW I should have snatched up that sofa at the local Goodwill recently !

• Bonnie Webster Fuller

I would LOVE to be able to do something like this but I don't sew! I can use tacky glue like a pro but not a sewing machine!! LOL! I LOVE what you have done! Very beautiful!