Make a HUGE Letter or Number as Wall Art

If you've been following the decorating trends of late, you'll have picked up the fact that letters and numbers are a huge deal. Rather than spend mega bucks on buying a vintage one, I decided to make one myself... for free! Scrap plywood and a jigsaw is all you'll need.
This number two is HUGE and way fun to decorate with.
I started by sketching out my design on plywood with chalk, then cutting it out. More how-to is avail at the blog link.
What do you do with a 2? Anything!
What do you do with a 2? Anything!
What do you do with a 2? Anything!
My 2 moves around lots. I should really make another one. :)
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Trent-Tonya Sharp

just click on my name i think and it will show my pictures i think.. what to do with this wall is what i put on it lol sorry new to all this

• Anthony Tripodi

I always wanted to make outdoor wooden signs but don't have the tools to make small letters safely. Making a huge number is a great idea, thanks!