The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
  • Jacksonville, NC

Creating a Front Yard Fall Vignette - featuring Mr and Mrs Roo

How do you turn a barren and dead topiary into a beautiful Fall Vignette? Simple, you scour your town for mini fall pumpkins for several days, then add some straw and some Roo's. The perfect greeting to guests as the come up the front walkway. Don't you think?
creating a front yard fall vignette featuring mr and mrs roo, seasonal holiday decor
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

• 3po3

Ha ha. Don't worry it's not contagious, but I was worried about my mental health after my wife did this (by the way, pretty good work for a rookie hairstylist, no?). And I am a very hands-on dad. I stay home with him, so if I'm not on Hometalk, I'm probably playing blocks with him (or in the mountains for a fabulous weekend getaway, which is why I didn't respond to your gentle jabs for a couple of days).

• Bernice H

@ yup I knew you were good stuff! And she did a super job, I know you asked for advice but she did great! Too funny still chuckling, Barb!