Terrie Kaufman
Terrie Kaufman
  • Vancouver, WA

These are some of my play toys in my favorite place in the world, my garden!

Dinner party was fun and dishes are all put away so here are some of the photos I promised. I guess I should put them under garden stuff......ya think
Meet Gazelle
Meet Gazelle
This is my Red Boat which many years ago was a coin operated childs ride.
Each wood feature you see is acutally a water feature. The pergola to the right is a "rain wall" I created from drip system emitters. Simple, beautiful and very inexpensive.
And this is Gazelle's friend, Nessie, who resides in the pond and makes me smile every morning when I walk past the window.
A pair of used French Doors create the entrance to our front yard which is an explosion of topiary animals and a water feature OF COURSE! What else would the water baby have in her fron yard?
Pass through the french doors and front garden and the next door takes you through the conifer garden into the back gardens and ponds.
the old bicyle lays against an even older wine barrel in our park area. I will post more park pictures this week. Enjoy