Orange Flaxseed Soap

Years ago, before I started blogging, I had an online craft website and sold my crafts at farmer’s markets and craft fairs. I enjoyed it for the most part but found that making large quantities of crafts all at once just wasn’t something I enjoyed. I still love crafting and easy soap making was one of my favorite things to do. This is one of my favorite soaps.
There are many different types of ways to make soap. I have always been a bit nervous about trying a soap recipe that involved using lye because I had children at home. This easy soap recipe uses a melt and pour soap base that contains glycerin and shea butter. It's very easy to work with but has none of the dangers of lye.
I use a soap kettle but you can also melt your soap base in the microwave. You can also add whatever essential oils and add ins you would like to incorporate into the soap.
There are a variety of different types of soap molds. For storage reasons, I find that using a traditional bar soap mold is easiest.

The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Ellen Christian

• Ellen Fuller
    Ellen Fuller

Where do you get glycerin or butter at?

• Helen
    Helen

This looks amazing! Bet it smells pretty awesome as well - would you have instructions on how to make these. Many tks. Would love to give these as gifts.