Orange Flaxseed Soap

Years ago, before I started blogging, I had an online craft website and sold my crafts at farmer’s markets and craft fairs. I enjoyed it for the most part but found that making large quantities of crafts all at once just wasn’t something I enjoyed. I still love crafting and easy soap making was one of my favorite things to do. This is one of my favorite soaps.
There are many different types of ways to make soap. I have always been a bit nervous about trying a soap recipe that involved using lye because I had children at home. This easy soap recipe uses a melt and pour soap base that contains glycerin and shea butter. It's very easy to work with but has none of the dangers of lye.
I use a soap kettle but you can also melt your soap base in the microwave. You can also add whatever essential oils and add ins you would like to incorporate into the soap.
There are a variety of different types of soap molds. For storage reasons, I find that using a traditional bar soap mold is easiest.

Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
16 Floating Shelves That Will Stun Guests
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Ellen Christian

• Ellen Fuller
    Ellen Fuller

Where do you get glycerin or butter at?

• Helen
    Helen

This looks amazing! Bet it smells pretty awesome as well - would you have instructions on how to make these. Many tks. Would love to give these as gifts.