Woodworker's Transfer Tool-DIY Project

This woodworker's transfer tool works on wood or fabric. This is an example of a wood transfer. There is a link, at the top of my blog, to order this tool.
Woodworker's Transfer Tool, Cutting Board, Graphic from The Graphic's Fairy-Follow the link, at the top of my blog, to order this tool.
It is necessary to use a toner based copy (Copier or Laser), not an ink jet copy. Place the image graphic side down. Let the tool heat for 8 minutes, then "iron" the flat head of the tool over the image.
As the image transfers to the wood it will stick. You can peek to make sure it is transferring correctly. Just be careful not to move the image alignment. Remember this tool is hot!
I stained the cutting board after I transferred the graphic. I added Wipe On Poly as a top coat. I will use this decoratively.
Another example
Another example
Finished- Thanks for stopping by!
Finished- Thanks for stopping by!

To see more: http://coastal-colors.blogspot.com/2012/10/transferring-graphic-to-wood.html

• She402177

How long after you print can you transfer? I don't have a laser printer so would have to have it done at a store. Would that work?

• Jeannie Wallace

Definitely will do this!!!