Victoria
Victoria
  • Lockhart, TX

My love for gardening carries into the winter. The beauty lingers under the blanket of snow.............

my love for gardening carries into the winter the beauty lingers under the blanket, gardening
Clematis on the fence.
Clematis on the fence.
Red Poppies and Blue Iris, my favorite combination..
Winters beauty.
Winters beauty.

• Becky (J) P

yay, snow!

• Darla

I love Winter gardens too, and plant mine with an eye towards that time of the year most especially. In Washington State cyclamen, I find the hot pink ones work best, even thrive in a real cold freeze though the first time I was nervous-and spearmint surprisingly, really does well the colder it gets. Otherwise the red twig dogwoods and hollies are some of my winter faves as well-nice group of pictures you have here @Victoria beautiful form under a coat of snow!