Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Stove Doors

Want to clean that space in between the glass on your oven door? It's really not hard...all you need is an inexpensive tool and a few free minutes.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Clean the space between your oven doors
Clean the space between your oven doors.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Special tool for torx screw around 5
Special tool for torx screw...around $5.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Open up the doors but be careful because they may spring apart
Open up the doors, but be careful, because they may spring apart.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture
Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, All clean and completely see through now
All clean and completely see through now!
Mom4Real

• Ire1942836

How yo get between glass on oven door
    • Boe24205506

Look around the oven door (open and / or closed) and you will find some screws. Unscrew and remove. Be careful; Feathers are attached to the hinges which can close (a part of) the door. Also make some photos with your smartphone as a tool during the reassembly of the door.
  • Linda

Can you paint a fake rug Or Print on your floor too last & look Amazing?

Maintenance ? In a few years can you ever

change it?

• Patty
    30 minutes ago

What is the name of the tool. Where do I find

• Mary

I forgot I'd stored a part plastic electric appliance In the oven. I turned on the oven to preheat, melting the plastic. I managed to scrape most of the melted goop off right away, but it still has a film on the bottom of the oven. It's been several years since,it doesn't smoke or smell when I bake. Just LOOKS bad. Oven has enclosed heating elements. Any suggestions on how to remove the rest of the residue ? Thank-you

• Katie baker

Thank you for sharing that. Mine is terrible and now I'm excited to clean it today