Mom4Real
Mom4Real
  • Lexington, KY

How To Clean In Between The Glass On Your Stove Doors

Want to clean that space in between the glass on your oven door? It's really not hard...all you need is an inexpensive tool and a few free minutes.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Clean the space between your oven doors
Clean the space between your oven doors.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Special tool for torx screw around 5
Special tool for torx screw...around $5.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Open up the doors but be careful because they may spring apart
Open up the doors, but be careful, because they may spring apart.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture
Scrub with baking soda and water paste mixture.
how to clean in between the glass on your stove doors, appliances, cleaning tips, doors, All clean and completely see through now
All clean and completely see through now!
Mom4Real

• Rosanne Cavin-dixon

how did you clean that oven door glass. just bought a condo and the oven door glass has something between the glass. please tell me how!

• Judith C

Read the article above!!!!

• Swinnen Lisette

You have to read your manual for the stove or try to find it on the internet because the system of opening the door layers is for every stove different.

• Car8306036

I had to call a repair man after doing this.

• Sfe12323576

I pull out the storage drawer. Keep the oven door closed and look at the bottom side of the oven door. My oven has openings that I can fit a long handled cleaning tool into to clean between the two glass panels.

• Cha5357291

Tinfoil is stuck to the bottom of my oven, is there a solution that you can share?

• Jodie

Soak it down with peroxide for a few hours...should lift right up!

• Gerry Davis

Get rid of the tin foil and go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and buy an oven liner for about $10. When it gets soiled, just take out and wipe clean. It lasts for a long time depending on how much you use your oven.

• Lkr1641778

Can find them cheaper than that at Menards.

• Mary

I use foil liners I get at Walmart. two for about 2-3 dollars. I have an electric stove and oven. My problem are the burners. I have tied lining them with foil, they are so hard to connect each time it drive me nuts.

• Kate

look online for replacement...I had the same issue, stove nice and clean and burner liners terrible. I bought four new liners for under $12 and they came black enamel...love them. They are easy to clean because they are new...my stove works great, but is at least 30 years old...
    • Turtle

Also, foil lined burner pans are a fire hazard, including with electric stove. Grease inevitably gets between the foil and the pan and can ignite in a split second.
  • Mar11199707

How to take the door off

• Boe24205506

Look around the oven door (open and / or closed) and you will find some screws. Unscrew and remove. Be careful; Feathers are attached to the hinges which can close (a part of) the door. Also make some photos with your smartphone as a tool during the reassembly of the door.
  • Ire1942836

How yo get between glass on oven door
    • Boe24205506

• Linda

Can you paint a fake rug Or Print on your floor too last & look Amazing?

Maintenance ? In a few years can you ever

change it?

• Patty

What is the name of the tool. Where do I find

• Thelma

I got my tool at the dollar store - cheap......and it works!

• Mary

I forgot I'd stored a part plastic electric appliance In the oven. I turned on the oven to preheat, melting the plastic. I managed to scrape most of the melted goop off right away, but it still has a film on the bottom of the oven. It's been several years since,it doesn't smoke or smell when I bake. Just LOOKS bad. Oven has enclosed heating elements. Any suggestions on how to remove the rest of the residue ? Thank-you

• Katie baker

Thank you for sharing that. Mine is terrible and now I'm excited to clean it today