Victoria
Victoria
  • Lockhart, TX

More garden pictures.............

I tried for years to get rid of all of these poppies. I pulled, dug, sprayed, and prayed. They just kept  coming back. How thankful am I?
I tried for years to get rid of all of these poppies. I pulled, dug, sprayed, and prayed. They just kept coming back. How thankful am I?
Just didn't want red in my gaarden......
Love my blue pyramid.
Love my blue pyramid.
Where does this path lead...........
Where does this path lead...........
more garden pictures, gardening, outdoor living
The Potting Shed. We tore down and old barn and recycled some of it into a potting shed. One of my favorite places to be.

• Libby Yuewhoo

Oh to be plagued with those wonderful poppies. In a cottage garden, if you wait 2 weeks, often the color scheme changes. A trip back to my community garden plot has revealed that someone admired my red poppy cluster and dug it up for their own garden.

• Victoria

@Libby Yuewhoo How funny and how sad. I used to find people in my yard cutting bouquets of my flowers!

• Tina Krenz

Send them to me, I need red, are they perennials? I could sure use them.