DIY Pallet Headboard

I put together this simple DIY headboard out of pallet wood. Will only a few tools I created a piece that gave the bedroom character and charm. The best part about this project is that it can be completed in a day (with a little help from friends). By staining and painting yourself, you have the freedom to create any look you want and really make it your own. With the bulk of the project being free (the pallet wood), it was a fun and affordable way to add the perfect statement piece to any room. See the full how-to details of this project on my blog at http://littlebitsof.com/2012/05/pallet-headboard/.
Pallet Headboard
Screwing the back supports on.
Stain on top of decal.
Painting in the tree!

15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Kelsey McGinley

• Annette White
    Annette White

You posted this at the perfect time! I want something like this for the sage green wall above my couch. But, I want it to be something related to Morro Bay, CA, or ocean scenery. Any ideas will be deeply appreciated! I want it to remind me of something we love. We lived there when we were first married. Thank you so much!!

• Janettey
    Janettey

You did Great! Love it