DIY Pallet Headboard

I put together this simple DIY headboard out of pallet wood. Will only a few tools I created a piece that gave the bedroom character and charm. The best part about this project is that it can be completed in a day (with a little help from friends). By staining and painting yourself, you have the freedom to create any look you want and really make it your own. With the bulk of the project being free (the pallet wood), it was a fun and affordable way to add the perfect statement piece to any room. See the full how-to details of this project on my blog at http://littlebitsof.com/2012/05/pallet-headboard/.
Pallet Headboard
Screwing the back supports on.
Stain on top of decal.
Painting in the tree!

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Kelsey McGinley

• Annette White
    Annette White

You posted this at the perfect time! I want something like this for the sage green wall above my couch. But, I want it to be something related to Morro Bay, CA, or ocean scenery. Any ideas will be deeply appreciated! I want it to remind me of something we love. We lived there when we were first married. Thank you so much!!

• Janettey
    Janettey

You did Great! Love it