My Southern Front Porch Dressed in its Fall Finery

I love my porch. Its small and intimate. Not your typical Southern porch that wraps around and never ends. (ok, I want one of those too) But mine is large enough for rockers, and cozy enough that my husband and I can sit there on lazy evenings and watch the deer run through the yard. Amazing. As much as I love my porch, I love Fall. I invite you up onto my porch and sit for a spell. I'll get us some refreshments. :)
my southern front porch dressed in its fall finery, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, windows, wreaths, My Southern front porch dressed for Fall
My Southern front porch dressed for Fall.
my southern front porch dressed in its fall finery, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, windows, wreaths, I can t take credit for this wreath I usually make my own but this one stole my heart when I saw it
I can't take credit for this wreath. I usually make my own, but this one stole my heart when I saw it.
my southern front porch dressed in its fall finery, curb appeal, seasonal holiday decor, windows, wreaths, I added cuttings of grapevine and twigs from my yard above the door and embellished it with some bittersweet berries
I added cuttings of grapevine and twigs from my yard above the door and embellished it with some bittersweet berries.
The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 13 comments
Next