Thrift Diving
Thrift Diving
  • Silver Spring, MD

Hand-painted Patio Table

Please help support bloggers! Instead of just scanning this post, please click over to the ORIGINAL blog post so that bloggers can get proper attribution for their creative property. This is very important. Thank you!
Pretty blue flower on top painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint. I used Aubusson Blue, mixed with Old White, to create shades and shadows. The legs are spray painted Green Apple, to symbolize the stem of the flower :)
The table was basically in good shape, albeit a few chips that I filled in with wood filler.
This is what I saw next to the garbage at my job one Friday afternoon. Holy cow! SCORE!!
Thrift Diving