DIY Barn Door-Style Doors With A Twist

I needed some French door type doors to block off my back sunroom, but because of limited room, and the fact that this wall is an original exterior load-bearing wall, I had few options. French doors wouldn't work because of the limited space, and pocket doors would have taken way too much construction and cost since this is an exterior load bearing wall.
So I opted to make some rolling barn door-style doors...with a twist. I'm aiming for an elegant/refined style in my house, so rustic barn doors wouldn't do. So I made some doors that I think fit the look of my house (or will, once my house is finished) much better.
The finished rolling barn door-style doors.
I started with two 30-inch wood doors that were original to my house, but that I no longer needed. I made rolling door hardware out of metal pipes and flanges, and added wheels to the bottom of the doors. This way I could tell exactly how wide I needed to frame out the doorway.
The doors in their original state.
Using my Dremel Multi-Max, I cut the center portions out of the doors.
Center cut out to make way for glass.
And then I cut two decorative inserts for the doors out of MDF using my jigsaw.
Fretwork panels in the making.
I glued and nailed the fretwork panels into place.
Fretwork panels added to the doors.
And then I finished off the doors with lots of decorative trim, black paint, and frosted glass.
The final touch was a pair of whimsical peacock handles that I bought on Ebay.
This was one of the more challenging projects I've taken on, but it was worth it! I use these doors every single day. Not only do I love how they look in my home, and that they let light from the sunroom into the rest of the house, but I also love that I have some pretty unique doors in my home that can't be found at the home improvement store.

Everything Red For Canada Day
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating