The Bold Abode
The Bold Abode
  • Forest, VA

Making a Headboard out of Bi-fold doors...

I found some cool wooden bi-fold doors and wanted to add some wood around them and join them. I went to HD to buy a mini Kreg set, but they didn't have it.... soooo... I just did it... Do you think I should have waited, or how could I have done it better? I don't have many tools, so I usually just have to work with what I have!
making a headboard out of bi fold doors, doors, repurposing upcycling, woodworking projects
The Bold Abode

• The Bold Abode

Thanks so much, guys! I"m totally going to use your advice next time around... I love building stuff, but I have a LOT to learn!

• Gabriel D

Great idea making bifolds as a headboard. You have talent and an artistic eye. Put that together with desire and the fact bthat you enjoy making things and the outcome is likely to be nothing short of spectacular. Keep creating and posting,please. Gabe